Thursday, July 29, 2010

If in doubt, it's mine!

I am finally getting around to clearing out the closet from my old room.  I dove in with great expectations of discovering long lost coinage and $'s.  As of yet I have only recovered 13¢.  I am not impressed.  I did, however, find a treasure of another kind, an old wooden Roller Derby #10 skateboard. 

Someone dug it out of the attic from a previous residence and I have been safe keeping it ever since.  Dickidoo swears it was him.  I know for a fact it wasn't me because I have claustrophobia and I will never enter a small enclosed area if I can find someone else to do it instead. 

At any rate, we both want the skateboard.  It's been in my possession all this time.  I say it's mine.  Dickidoo had a solution.  He held up a fist. 

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

You have got to be kidding!  How old is this guy again?  I mean seriously, how fricken immature! I held the skateboard behind my back possessively. 

"Huh uh, it's mine, so there!" 

End of story.  We don't need a lawyer for this.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

You are so right! It's ALL yours!