Some people find it hard to comprehend how I manage my life without a watch or a calendar. My philosophy is simple, if something needs to be done, it doesn't matter what time it is, just do it.
* If the hair on your legs is starting to poke through your jeans and dustbunnies stick to you like velcro then it is time to shave your legs.
* If little 'eyes' are starting to sprout on your potatoes then it is time to toss them into the garden and buy a new bag.
* If your closets and drawers are empty it is time to wash the laundry.
* If your cupboards are empty but the counter is full, it is time to wash dishes.
* If your bank account is empty, it is time to borrow money.
* If your bank account is full, it is time to go shopping.
* If people can tell what you ate for dinner.... two weeks ago... its time to go to the dentist.
* If you leave footprints when you walk, its time to vacuum your carpet.
* If your stomach growls, its time to eat.
* If your dog growls, its time for your dog to eat.
* If your husband growls, its time to get off of the computer.