Friday, April 1, 2011

Who, me?

Apparently I snore~
I vehemently deny the accusation but I am out numbered by my many accusers.  Well, perhaps I do... a little, due to my seasonal allergies which have my sinuses so congested that my eyes bulge like a fat Chihuahua.  It's not a pretty sight, believe me, but I don't care.  I don't have to look at me.
Anyhow, I did a little research and it is recommended that I sleep on my side (I'm a tummy and back sleeper), don't take sleep aids (no melatonin?) and no alcohol.
Great, in order for me to stop snoring so everyone else can sleep, I must refrain from the very things that help me sleep?
Awwww, what the heck, sleep is over rated!
I still don't believe them cos I've never actually heard myself snore! I think they're just jealous of how fast I can achieve R.E.M.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Well...I'm afraid I sometimes waken myself up with a start wondering 'what the heck was that?'
It was me, much to my chagrin, and not some buzz saw in my ear. lol
I just have to accept it. Sigh!
lol
Jeanie

Dad said...

Glad to see you here again.Why not have coffee with us every morning.So glad that you are reading my journal again.

DAD