Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And so it begins again...


One week into the new year and The House of Oompa on Loompa Lane is already in a toilet paper shortage. I bought a 12 pack on the 28th. We still had two rolls in the previous pack. Last night the Oompas were demanding my stash from my bathroom. Are they fricken kidding? 14 double rolls of toilet paper in 9 days?
I blame the TP companies. No where on the outer wrapper are there directions for use. There is no recommended serving size, no preset length, no diagram for techniques or suggestions for conservation.
I have issued an ultimatum. Go easy on the TP or I will install a hillbilly bidet... a water hose!
Grrrrrrrr! Nobody's getting my stash of Charmin!

5 comments:

garnett109 said...

Cut down on the food supply , less food less useage of the tp.

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Yesssssssssss........what is it with men/kids and tp????This is one of my life questions???!!! Glad to know i'm not alone!!!!

Smiles.....LindaMay

Michelle said...

I have enforced a strict 3 sheet rule for pee. Is that bad?

zipbagofbones said...

I never use toilet paper. What? Am I NOT supposed to use my hand?

Sage Ravenwood said...

And no one thought to give toilet paper for Christmas in your house, for shame...(Hugs)Indigo