Friday, June 30, 2006

BABY GOT BACK! (and then some!)

I took the girls to the store yesterday to get some last minute things for Rocky's holiday weekend camping trip with her friend's family.  (any and all activities that promote peace and quiet in MY house by separating the girls into OTHER houses is greatly encouraged and appreciated).  When we passed the lingerie department I caught sight of a large but delicate bra.

Holy mackerel, is that for your boobs or your butt?

Okay, I said the bra was delicate, no me!  But really, it was HUGE!  I'll tell you what, if I walked into the bedroom with the natural endowments in which to fill a bra of that proportion, Dickidoo would probably never let me walk back out!

But back up for a second, because my initial reaction got me to thinking....

A bra for your butt....

I've seen padded panties for those poor souls who have no cushioning on their back side, but that is not my problem.  I've got more than enough cushion, it has just succumbed to the pull of gravity over the years, pretty much like my boobs, except there are push-up bras to fix that little age related flaw.  What I need is a push-up panty to perk my cheeks back up into place.   If that were to happen even J-Lo would be looking my way with envy, cos believe me, this baby's got back, its just riding a little low at the moment.

So Hanes, Fruit of a Loom, Playtex, John Deere, who ever is up to the challenge... Make me a 'pick-em-up' panty!

(Did I mention how quiet it is in the house with only one girl home?  Ahhhhh... peace at last!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"So Hanes, Fruit of a Loom, Playtex, John Deere, who ever is up to the challenge... Make me a 'pick-em-up' panty!"

LOLOLOLOL!!!  The heck with them doing it....you should do it!!!  I'd buy one!

Have a great "quiet" day!
Hugs,
Gina
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney


Anonymous said...

Someone out there does make a butt bra. I just can't think of who it is right off hand.
Michelle :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts!!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

LOL Dorn, I saw a pair of panties in a magazine yesterday that does just that. I wonder if they work? i'd be afraid it might make mine look too flat. LOL

hugs
Lahoma

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny!  Your brain works in great ways!  You need to market this if someone hasn't already.  I'd buy some.  Ooops then I'd have a shelf.  Maybe not.
Traci

Anonymous said...

I bought some jeans years ago that were supposed to give the butt a lift....I can't remember what kind they were though...

Tracie

Anonymous said...

LOL With my luck I'd wear both and end up looking like Howard The Duck!  Each end would equal the other side out...wouldn't know if I was coming or going! Good one Dorn....Sandi http://journals.aol.com/sdoscher458/LifeIsFullOfSurprises

Anonymous said...

Showing my age ... that's exactly what a "panty girdle" accomplished, with the added benefit of sucking in and flattening the pooch that comes so often with multi-parti (multiple births) women.

Besides, the good ones had built-in garters to hold up the hem of your nylons... none of those yeast-infection inducing pantyhose for your mothers and grandmothers.

Anonymous said...

lol what would you call such a thing... a rump holster...lol

Anonymous said...

enjoy your peace. Now for the panties, lol. Love the idea.

Anonymous said...

LOL ROFL  I love the panties idea!  I've been reading your journal for awhile now and it always puts a smile on my face... I love the way your mind works!  LOL
Nan :-)

Anonymous said...

As soon as you find it, let me know. My sags A LOT.