Sunday, October 12, 2008

YAY?

The Oompas are cleaning their rooms in preparation of a new, hopefully better arrangement. Things that have been missing for months are reappearing one by one.

Grandma Violet Jean has been found.

While I am relieved that her ashes have been located and no longer roaming freely in my house, seeing her again is quite unsettling. Jean never lived here in Colorado, nor did she have relatives living here other than the Oompas who moved here after her death so one might wonder why she insisted that her ashes be scattered here.

But I know...

Jean was never welcomed in my house in her lifetime. Now in death she mocks me from inside the ashy cremation box. My sister-in-law needs to find a final resting place for her mother, or I will.

12 comments:

Call me Paul said...

Ouch!

Dawn said...

Oh boy... Grandma Jean must have really pissed you off! lol

be well...

Traci said...

Oh my. Go get her scattered.

garnett109 said...

Send her through the vaccuum cleaner,sorry bad joke.

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA JEAN MEET YOUR MAKER THE HOOVER or DYSON lol you pick

~ Christopher ~

http://cmarlow480.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Dorn,

Im so happy you got your journal transferred, I would be lost with out The Dust Bunny Club :) Accidentally lose Grandma Jean again...lol

Jill Marie said...

So glad to find you on this side of the blog-a-sphere!

Regarding Grandma Jean...go to the light...um, that's the hoover headlight.

Take care!

moshell's lilbit of space said...

So glad you are here....


I believe you must go spread her ashes immediately!!!

Sandisan said...

Take the high road Dorn..leave her butt up on one of those pretty mountains..one with nature again and out of your house! Oh you can go into settings and get rid of that verification thingy it's really hard on old eyes if you want to. Come visit...love, Sandi

Anonymous said...

Quite by accident I found you here on blogger.
Nice to see you are still as fun as ever.

REGINA said...

now that is a subtle note.....

whooooosh. gone.

be blessed,

regina

Lori said...

lol!
Things do sometimes get spilled out of air-tight containers, and they do accidentally get vacuumed, don't they?