Friday, May 21, 2004

Bobblescope

This is my bobble-head.  He is a fortune teller, and a very good one too.  AND he's solar which is good since I am now recycling and conserving!  Every day I ask him what to expect in the hours to come.  Will it be a good day?  Will it rain?  Will I ever find my glasses?  And every day he aswered with a gentle nod of his head in a tick-tock fashion.  So I ask him today's question.  Will I become rich?  The bobble-head nods his head yes... or is he shaking it no?  Okay, lets try another one... Will I meet a tall dark stranger?  Once again he nods yes, but shakes his head no.  Huh?  Then I realize, he means yes AND no.  My husband is tall, no.  My husband is dark, yes.  My husband is a stranger?  Well, I do always say he's getting stranger and stranger as the years go by.  WOW!  That little bobble-head is good!  Even better than Miss Cleo, and cheaper too!  And I understand then what the answer to my 'will I become rich' question was... the bobble-head had obviously seen my paystub and was laughing!  Ouch!  Correct again, but that one hurt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
FOR VISITING MY JOURNAL SO THAT I COULD FOLLOW YOU HOME AND VISIT YOURS!!!!

YOU ARE TOO TOO FUNNY!  I LOVE THIS JOURNAL!!!!!!
WHAT YOU'VE DONE HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO AND JUST CAN'T QUITE PULL IT OFF.... BE FUNNY AND REAL AT THE SAME TIME!!

THIS IS GREAT.  YOU ACTUALLY HAD ME LAUGHING OUT LOUD AND THAT'S NOT JUST AN INTERNET JARGON STATEMENT.  I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD.  
I LOVE THE DUST BUNNY LINE AT THE TOP....  IT MADE ME REALIZE THAT I TOO AM A DUST BUNNY BREEDER.  I WONDER IF THERE'S A MARKET OUT THERE FOR THEM AS PETS... WE COULD BE PARTNERS!

THANKS FOR LETTING ME VISIT AND I CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK!
ANGIE
http://journals.aol.com/angieabk/Livingjustoffthestrip