Sunday, May 2, 2004

Graceful Aging

People are always telling me that I look good for my age, especially after having 5 kids.  I look at them and gasp!  Goodness, if 'this' is good, just how old do they think I am?  My hair is down to my butt, which is much lower nowdays than it used to be, but not to worry, because my sagging boobs keep me balanced and a-semetrical.  I have a new joint in my neck, its called my double-chin.  I am proud of the fact that while the underside of my arms wave back everytime I raise them, I've not yet been knocked out by the swinging relaxed muscle mass.  My friends are constantly bugging me about my 36" long whitehairs, but when my daughter innocently declares that I have 'blonde hair', I have to agree with her.  Am I old?  Not at all, I'm 'Experienced'!  Heck, if I were a car, I'd be a classic!

No comments: