Wednesday, March 16, 2005

MAMA ALWAYS SAID...

'BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...', one of my mother's favorite saying.  I used to wish for bigger boobs.  The teenaged me would stand infront of my bedroom mirror, doing my breast enlargement exercises while chanting "I must, I must, I must increase my bust!" It didn't work at the time and I graduated from high school with a reversed posture as I tried to accentuate that which was not there.  Who knew the exercises were time-delayed and would later sprout in the autumn of my life?  So now, as I curse and squeeze, holding my breath to relieve some of the pressure on the over stressed buttons of a poorly manufatured blouse, I acknowledge and accept the irony. 

I am, however, hopeful for right about the same time as my wishes for a bountiful bosom I was also wishing for a bountiful bank account!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I can remember doing the hand crunch thing to try to enlarge them too..who knew? Age, childbirth and life in general has endowed me also with what would be called in the old days...a zoftic bosom....wish I had wished for money too!  LOL.....Sandi  http://journals.aol.com/sdoscher458/LifeIsFullOfSurprises

Anonymous said...

LOL...sorry... Ihad smallish boobs as a kid...gained weight as an adult and hate them now...give me back my perkie ones!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Mine were so small that as I aged I finally got some...lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Dorn- well I never wished for any and I got little Man Breasts. I think I prayed them away! LOL cause they aren't there anymore! I think its all the walking I do now.