8 years ago
Monday, March 30, 2009
Cross Country Pajama Party, Day 11
11 days and about 450 miles later our Cross Country Pajama Party came to an end. By the Grace of God, Mother Nature and the Impala we made it home safely. The girls were amazing and with the exception of their excessive gas and random bouts of singing obnoxious songs, were no problem at all.
On this trip we made several major discoveries;
* Loveland, Colorado has one of the coolest McDonald's we'd ever been to.
* It only takes half an hour to turn 20 oz. of soda pop into 1 gallon of pee.
* 5 people can eat the same thing but their farts will all smell different.
* 'Imaginarily' is a word if you use your imagination.
* It is impossible to distinguish pig and yak pooh from mud when it rains.
* Adults and teenagers sound the same when they are having fun.
* It is possible to eat too much chocolate.
* Drivers are usually frowning as they drive until someone (even a random Oompa) smiles and waves at them at which time about 80% of them will return the smile.
* Booger drilling is a common past time while driving.
* Snowflakes are sharp and hurt at 75 mph.
* Even a hard mattress feels good after 10 hours on the road.
* A messy home is a welcomed sight after 11 days.
* Sisters and Oompas ROCK! (so does Art's Pink Haired Girlfriend)
Posted by Dornbrau at Monday, March 30, 2009