Thursday, March 5, 2009

What better way to spend a day off...


My nephew is grounded. I won't go into the whys or where fors, lets just suffice to say that he did wrong and is being punished for it.
And for that matter so am I.
Today was my day off. Joseph has been following me around like a short shadow, bombarding me with pointless questions and random remarks. I'm tempted to join the shit-hound in the back yard in search of ancient treasures just to get away from the idiocy from within the house.
The kids don't have school tomorrow. I have to work. Darn it.
Maybe I'll go in early...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi, hang in there this too willl pass.
Really enjoy hearing about your shiteating dog.
Never had one to do that. Never let a dog kiss me or lick me. Now I know why.
My stupid wife shares her dish of ice cream with the dog every night.
To each his own, Hang in there. Bill

garnett109 said...

I never saw the light of day until i was 18 from being grounded all the time!

Unknown said...

That is so funny, the shit hound...lol

Traci said...

I always thought grounding was harder on the parents (or adults) that had to be around the grounded kid!

Unknown said...

Seeing Joe now, you wouldn't think this blog was about him.