Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cross Country Pajama Party, Day 5



The Farm currently is home to 4 yaks, 1 Highland cow (cattle?), 3 Little Pigs, and several cats.  The Yaks and Highland Cow (cattle?) are deceptively cuddly looking.  Being as I am in farm terms 'in heat', I was unable to approach too close to the small herd for fear of confusing the Bull Yak.  How ironic that I had driven so far and for so long to pet the Yaks, only to have Auntie Flo spoil my visit.  Grrrrr!  The Three Little Pigs didn't mind though and thoroughly enjoyed my ear scratching.

Well, off to see the rest of the farm.  

Did you know that pig poop is as big as cow poop?  I didn't, but now I do!

The good thing is that frozen poop doesn't smell too bad.  I'm just glad I won't be here when everything starts to thaw and heat up.  4 yaks, 1 Highland cow (cattle?) and 3 Little Pigs sure make a lot of poop!

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

Left home without the dog ? Lmao!

Melanie said...

Sounds like you all are having a blast!!!


Melanie