Saturday, January 15, 2005

THE PEDICURE

I gave myself a pedicure.  I cannot have a professional pedicure done, I am too ticklish.  And besides, my feet stink.  I would not want to be a professional pedicurist, touching toejam feet all day, buffing fungi toenails.  Now I'm not saying I have foot fungus, but I do know that even when I wash my feet before I clip my toenails... ewwww, the funk that is under my toenails just curls my nose!  And I don't know why, cos I know it smells bad... but I always have to sniff my fingers after I clip my toenails.   I guess its like when a dog sniffs another dog's hiney, it knows its gonna be bad, but it just HAS to sniff it... don't know why, its just instinct... in-stink!  Hahahaha!  Anyhow, after I trimmed my toenails and sniffed my fingertips, I put my feet on my husband's new heated foot massager.  Oh my goodness, after a few minutes on that thing my feet were like jello.  Let me tell you, if my feet had lips, they'd be smiling right now!  (And if they had nostrils I wouldn't have to bend over to sniff my toenails!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

<g>  I love those slippers!!!
~Amy

Anonymous said...

I have blue slippers kinda like that    : )
Tracie

Anonymous said...

LOL! What is it about sniffing our fingers after messing with our toes? Guess we are all gross, huh? LOL! Have a great weekend! God bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found your journal today and thought I'd say hi! Love the slippers. : ) I have a pair just like those. ^ ^

Susan~

Anonymous said...

Love your slippers. I use to wear Tigger slippers and everyone made fun of me so I quit wearing those kind of slipers. Seeing your makes me think it's ok to wear what ever kind I want. Thanks.
Have a great weekend.
R.c.

Anonymous said...

It's cool to sniff your toes,its your sweet spices.Love sometimes need smells to turn on sex .Love those toes treats are good to feet.A wife with feet that smells great to him will have goodtime together.If I smelt them I would tyr to kiss too!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... toejam and smelling your fingers to make sure your feet still stink... ROFL.. Nope, no fear of the Editor's coming around here for their pick now is there <LOL>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

No comment.  LMAO