Friday, February 18, 2005

DUCK, DUCK, GOOSE! (and magpie)

Okay, I really need to work on my action shots, but I am having so much fun with my new camera!  Its probably too much camera for someone like me, but I'm sure I'll eventually get the hang of it.  I LOVE IT!

These pictures were taken right down the way from where I live.  The geese have pretty much taken up residence here year round.  My apologies for the blurry shots, like I said I need some work on the action shots, but I am facinated with birds wings and just had to include these ones.  Hopefully I'll get better and will eventually be able to do these beautiful birds justice.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those aren't bad at all! You'll get the hang of it then you'll be addicted! Can't wait to see more :)
~Erika~

Anonymous said...

They're Canada Geese!
-Paul

Anonymous said...

Dorn, those are awesome photos!!

Anonymous said...

those are wonderful.  Seems to me you know what you're doing!
~ Promise

Anonymous said...

great pictures!!!  I went out and bought a digital camera today...got to start using it!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Good pictures.  What editing software are you using?  I like the fuzzy outlines.

Anonymous said...

by George....I think she's got it!!!!  Great shots!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures. I'm looking forward to more.
Hugs. R.C.

Anonymous said...

Is that a hummingbird in that last pic?   Did you notice how vicious geese are?

Anonymous said...

Look pretty good to me!  I need to get on the stick and learn our new cameras.

Anonymous said...

I love the fuzzy outlines...how do you do that?

Anonymous said...

Hey..that second shot with the wings spread is a hard one to get...you are gonna have fun lady with that camera..no one will be safe!  Give Gabe a great big hug from J-land...be safe on your trip....Sandi