Saturday, February 12, 2005

OH FUDGE! and the end to the cease fire in Atlantis.

Unpaid product endorsement:   If you like peanutbutter and you like fudge... and you haven't tried Reese's Fudge Peanut Butter Cups, you're missing out!  These things are to die for!  I found them to be not as sweet as the regular Reese's and actually like them better!  Sorry I couldn't show you a picture of the actual candy itself, but I ate them so fast there was no evidence that they even existed except for the little brown paper wrappers.  I'd say they were finger licking good, but I didn't have them in my fingers long enough to melt, so lets just say that they were great while they lasted.  And now all I have is a sweet, fudgy, peanut-buttery memory... until I can get back to the store to replenish my supply!

The cease fire in Atlantis is officially over.  A member of the Kribs has been injured during the lastest violence spree and has retreated to his kelp hideout to recouperate.  The other member of his gang has been roaming the waterway looking for the rival gangs responsible.  The only other fish in the tank are the Bleeding Hearts, who have miraculously escaped injury of any kind.... hmmmmmm.....

I received an interesting piece of mail yesterday, a jury summons!  Oh please, pick me!  I want to be on a jury!  That would be sooooo fun!  The last time I got a jury summons I was eliminated before I even got to the courthouse.  I called the night before and the recording said not to report.  Got my fingers and toes, and legs and eyes crossed this time!  And please.... sequester me!  I need a break from my responsibilities and spring cleaning starts in 5 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh! Do you remember the white chocolate Reese's cups???? <swoon>... I still buy them if I catch them anywhere <LOL>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

Ohh yes!!! These beauties are indead to die for :))

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh be careful what you wish for on the jury thing. My mom used to live in NYC, and was called fo rjury duty & sequestered for something like six weeks for a big mob murder trial. They stuck them in some awful, fleabag hotel & ate the worst food in all NYC for six weeks, plus had deputies around them the whole time. She wasn't sure if the deputies were there to protect them from potential mob action or to keep them from accidentally overhearing evidence they were not allowed to hear. Anyway, she hated it. But... it does make a good story, and it would be get you out of a lot of cleaning.