Friday, April 28, 2006

ANTICIPATION, and calling all Angels...

Gabe's ex girlfriend and mother of my grandson, called last night.  Steve was able to direct her to this site as well as to Letters to Gabe.  Yay!  I got to talk to her later.  I'm so excited about them coming out here that I can barely stand it.

But then I got to thinking... I hope she doesn't get scared off by what I write here on my blog.  So Kayle, if you're reading this.... I really don't fart all the time, and I promise we will have tons of toilet paper in stock.  I'm really very cool... after my second cup of coffee.... 

To all the wonderful people who have been supporting me during these past months, and praying for Gabe's safety, I'd like to ask you to keep Kayle and Little Zack in your prayers as well for its a long drive from their house to mine.  Hopefully they will be leaving their hometown right about the same time Gabe will be leaving his base.  We'll need as many Guardian Angels on duty then as possible.

Thanks guys!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear Kayle...

Yes, she does fart that much!  so in your suitcase, along with that extra toilet paper (she will tell you that was the first time she ever ran out..cha! right!) pack a nose plug!!

Anonymous said...

No problem, My prayers are with them . I'll even loan them a couple of my Angels.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

You guys wil have a wonderful & they will get there safe & sound. Don't for get to hide the dishes and stock up on paper plates. LoL

And thank you sooo much for the South Park thingy. You find the neatest stuff.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Kayle,

You couldn't have asked for a better family to be with... they are full of love and laughs... all the important things...

Jody... yay... 2 weeks!  

I will pray for Kayle and Little Zack during the drive...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, to this I can only say "No comment."

Praying for travelling mercies for all!  I know you all will have a wonderful time together.  XOX  
Redbird

Anonymous said...

praying for all your travelors...
and Kayle, believe me, she does fart all  the time!!!!Becky

Anonymous said...

Calling all angels to watch over your family coming from afar:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

oh yes I will pray for all there safety.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for their safety and that you all have a wonderful time together.
Barbara