Thursday, May 4, 2006

NEW HOBBY, and the Adjusted Countdown

Okay, I gave the Psychic Extrodinaire and Reader Of Good Fortunes a shot, and while I was able to make accurate predictions (ie.: the RR xing barriers lowered and held me up as I predicted, and even though I threatened the manic toilet not to do so, it flushed on me, as I guessed it would, before I could stand up and protect my derriere) I found that the knowledge gained often tempted me to attempt to change the future so that my more unpleasant predictions would be proven wrong (see the afore mentioned examples) but in essence, with fate being fate, no matter how I tried to change and manipulate it, the inevitable predictions occurred, just as I had seen them.  So did I actually create destiny in my attempt to avoid it?  Would the outcome have been the same no matter what I did to prevent it?  Thoughts like that give me a headache.  And so I have decided to hang up my mystic's hat before I do some real damage.

But... guess what?  I picked up my new video camera today.  My new hobby.... Roving Reporter Extrodinaire And Teller Of Wonderful Stories Of Life!

Story at 11.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

LETTER FROM GABE:

sorry i havent been keeping you guys posted much but i am horrible at writing and all that good stuff. just wanted to thank everyone for their support and prayers. today will be 11 days. its the 4th out here
Comment from
nativehopi - 5/4/06 5:04 AM

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ADJUSTED COUNTDOWN:  11 Days And A Wakeup (May 15th... Woo Hoo!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy.... just 11 days!  Yay!  It will be here so fast... and then your family will be complete... Gabe will be home, Kayle and little Zack there too.... perfect.

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I hate that the psychic thingy didnt' work out.
The dust bunnies want to know the future!
Marti

Anonymous said...

What a great family photo i love it :)  11 days and a wakeup woohooo

Deb

Anonymous said...

yeah only 11 days. Great family picture.

Anonymous said...

Aww I thought you did really good at this new hobby. Well better luck with the new one. Keep us posted.

YOU REALLY DO HAVE 5 KIDS! OMG I thought you just made them up. So you could have someone to blame for the no toilet paper! (Great Looking Family)

Have a Fab-O weekend!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh you were made to be a reporter! What a fun hobby..you can even take pictures to go with the stories....way to go Dorn. Love the photo.....yippee..countdown going down...........Sandi

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet you...and guess what? I found your toy oompha loompha, where it was hidden to be safe. Isn't that a good omen?

We are taking two days to drive out. The cabin has a beaver pond and we can see Pike's Peak from it. I will send you the address when I find it.

love, Kas