Sunday, November 9, 2008

GOT CHARMIN?

Nope.

There is absolutely no toilet paper in the house. Not one square. All of the discarded cardboard rolls have been picked clean. Liquid intake has been minimized because nobody wants to get caught on the pot without butt wipe, and nobody wants to make the run to the store to replenish supplies.

I am on my second cup of coffee... I wonder if I can make it until 2pm when I have to be at work. I really need that third cup of coffee though.

Maybe I'll just go in to work a little early today.

7 comments:

garnett109 said...

Get the hair dryer out and blow dry! Lmao!
Thanks!

Lori said...

Where's that Sears & Roebuck catalogue when you need it?

Traci said...

Got newspaper?!

Kathy said...

There's always leaves from the yard. But you folks do seem to have a problem keeping TP stocked!

Sage Ravenwood said...

Leaves come to mind after all it is fall...Kathy is right you guys never seem to have enough TP. That wouldn't be a bad christmas stocking filler *winks*. (Hugs)Indigo

Unknown said...

I would not be able to hold it on my 3rd cup of coffee. We need to have a t.p. drive for you all. Have a good one :)

Melissa and the boys said...

I read a blog you posted on MA, so please don't think I'm a stalker of any kind. But I had to tell yo uthat I laughed my ass off when I read this post! We have had to resort to baby wipes at our house (good thing we buy thoses in bulk at COSTCO)