Monday, November 10, 2008

SILVER FRICKEN BELLS MY BUTT!

It's only the 10th of November and I'm already sick of Christmas songs. I hear them non stop at work, the same songs over and over and over and over.

And over and over and over and over....

And over and over and over and over....

One of the songs, a Celtic style melody, must be at least 24 hours long. I swear it was playing when I left the night before and it was still playing when I went back in to work the following day. It finally ended just before my shift was over. I'll bet it plays at least 2 times while I'm at the store tonight.

I can hardly wait. (add a heavy serving of sarcasm)

44 Days Until Christmas!

(Now for that I REALLY can't wait!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh.....and decorations were out before halloween...Son says they should just keep them up since it get earlier every year...

Traci said...

I heard that song today as I was wandering the aisles of the Evil Empire! And I thought this goes on forever! No joke. I'm sorry.

garnett109 said...

I bet you the name of the song was Silver Bells ?

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Thank you.....Thank you...I thought it was just me!! My "into the holiday already friends" cannot understand why I'm not thrilled with all this (music) noise!!! Wait till after Turkey Day at least!!

Tara said...

I can empathize with you. My oldest loves Christmas so much he plays the music constantly and has already started decorating his room. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

LOL thats nothing JO

I called my mother at her store, around halloween and while I was on hold waiting for her I heard Santa Claus is coming to town and I was like WTFFFFFFFFF XMAS music in October?!?!?!?

LOL oh and by the way when your on hold thats funny it sounds like bill clinton talking

" Thank you for holding, a Wal*Mart associate will be with you soon"

I swear to god its Bill Clinton talking LOL

~ Christopher ~

http://cmarlow480.blogspot.com/