Friday, November 7, 2008

SAGGING, ROCKY STYLE

What is the opposite of 'thong', as in underwear thong? I ask because I think I saw one the other day, sticking out of Rocky's jeans.

"Hey, aren't those my panties?"

"Maybe..." she said and lifted her shirt, exposing an amazing amount of excess fabric sticking out over her waistband. Sharing undies is just icky to begin with, but how on earth did that pip-squeak of a child with an extra small hiney think she could ever fill my ample britches? My pink and blue striped 'Hanes Her Way' were hanging out everywhere. How could anyone be that desperate?

It was the exact opposite of a thong. It was the un-thong, the anti-thong.

It was quite disgusting and disturbing, and not a sight I would like to encounter ever again.

I'm buying that girl her own panties on payday.

6 comments:

garnett109 said...

No Comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh man thanks for the laugh I really needed that to get through my Friday!
Tabby :)

Michelle said...

OMG!! The visual cracked me up!

REGINA said...

ewwwwwww, panty sharing, ick. but i am sure it wasn't all that bad. you don't look big in any of your pics, jodi. not THAT big, to have undies sprouting from rocky's shorts or pants. and i think i prefer the word "un-thongs". i like the ring to that.

blessings,

regina

Kathy said...

Oh -- just buy her men's briefs! She'll love them.

Traci said...

Oh my word! How funny!