Friday, November 7, 2008

NO TIME FOR COUNT-DOWNS

He's in the air and should be in Kentucky by 9 pm!

Here I was thinking he still had another 60 days in Iraq and Kimmie just called to give me the good news.

Are you there yet?

Are you there yet?

I wish I could be there when he steps off the plane, but I am so very thankful that he is in fact going to be stepping off the plane in just a few short hours, safe in America and so much closer to those who love him. It has been a hard wait for me, but nothing compares to the time he spent over there so I shall be happy just knowing... he's coming home!

Love you Gabe, always!

12 comments:

Astaryth said...

Woo Hoo!!!!! Now, THAT's some good news!!!

Nancy said...

Wooohooo!!! Soooo glad your Gabe will soon be home!!!

Nancy :-)

garnett109 said...

Hooah , Here comes the calvery!
Give that soldier a big hug and kiss for Johnny G!

DesLily said...

is he home for good now... i hope?!!

Unknown said...

That is just so wonderful! I am happy for your whole family. Is he home for good now? I sure hope so, I remember when he first went in it seems so long ago.
Tabby

Anonymous said...

Dorn, I am so happy to see he has returned to the USA.
What great news for him, you, his wife and children.
Prayers have been answered. Bill

Michelle said...

Home to stay?? Thank God all the Oompas will be safely in the states!!

REGINA said...

doin' the happy dance, the happy dance, wooo hooooo........sorry, got carried away. i am thrilled he is coming home, jodi. you can sleep a little sounder now.

be blessed,

regina

Melanie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO HAPPY TO HEAR!!!!!

Melanie!!

Kathy said...

Oh so happy for you!

Traci said...

Yippy! He gets to see his sweet baby!

JOHN said...

Your son is why we can sleep safe and sound in our own beds at night,Tell him thank you from Modesto California