Thursday, March 23, 2006

DICKIDOO AND THE GREAT BOURBON HEIST

During a recent trip to Pueblo, Dickidoo and I came across an unattended Jack Daniel's delivery truck.  Jack Daniel's, by the way, just happens to be one of Dickidoo's favorite beverages so he just had to go in for a closer look.  I don't know why but for some reason I could have sworn I heard the theme song for Mission Impossible playing somewhere in the background.

Can you say 'BUSTED!'?  I suppose I could have warned him, but I was laughing too hard.  I can almost imagine the dialog:

Jack Daniel's Dude:  "Can I help you?"

Dickidoo:  "Nice truck."

Jack Daniel's Dude:  "Thank you"

Dickidoo:  "I have a Hemi"

Jack Daniel's Dude:  "Thats nice."

Dickidoo:  "I'll trade you!"

Jack Daniel's Dude:  "No thank you.  This truck has a Hemi too, and its full of bourbon!"

Hahahaha!  Ohohohohohohohohohoh!  Heeeeeheeeeheeeeheee!

Poor Dickidoo!

By the way:  new pictures posted in Dickidoo's photo blog, check them out:  PAPARRAZI  BY  PROXY

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!
becky

Anonymous said...

Too funny... totally busted!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oh so glad you shared this one!  LOLOLOL!

Anonymous said...

That's just HILARIOUS!!  Great pics!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

It's nice that you and your husband are able to share blogging, picture taking.....interests!!!  Great pictures; thanks for sharing. :-) LOL

Anonymous said...

NOw that's an awesome sight...my hubby would approve of it too...great pictures.Sandi

Anonymous said...

I have my alerts on dickidoo's journal so I can see his pictures. Yep he can take some pretty good ones. Funny story with the jack daniels truck, lol

Anonymous said...

He looks so dejected. I know how he felt. It was once my personal favorite poison, too.