Wednesday, March 15, 2006

DICKIDOO DOES DC...

Look, its Dorn Plaza!  Well, actually its Van Dorn Plaza, but hey, it's still me! 

Hmmmm, I'll bet theres a coffee shop (with hazelnut creamer of course!), and a liquor store with a Corona banner out front!  And Michelle's Chocolates!  And a steak house.  Any plaza that bears my name on it would have to have a steak house in it.  And Barnes and Nobel!  And a Home Depot.   Oh... and a bank, which would give me free money since, after all, it is my plaza!  My very own plaza, and in the nation's capitol.  How cool is that! 

Hmmmmm, is it just me or is that picture a little fuzzy there Dickidoo? 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's hard to get a nice sharp picture when you're driving down the road at 50 miles an hour, holding the camera out the window with your wrong hand. Dorn? Dorn, are you OK? Did I say something wrong?
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

Anonymous said...

>>Well, it's hard to get a nice sharp picture when you're driving down the road at 50 miles an hour, holding the camera out the window with your wrong hand. Dorn? Dorn, are you OK? Did I say something wrong?
-Paul<<
Not at all Paul.  In fact I'm hoping Dickidoo had the same reaction.  Then perhaps in the future he will actually stop the vehicle for me to get a shot rather than merely slowing down so I can attempt to snap the shot as we whiz by.  
Chances are he was a passenger in the car.  He's traveling with 2 co-workers, and I'm almost willing to bet... but not quite because I have learned never to make a bet with Dickidoo... that he's already scared the stuffing out of them with his driving abilities in the big city and that they have taken over the wheel.
But the real point is.... thats just too much camera for him.  He should stick to the little Kodak One Shots!  Hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

I like the way you think? Coffee, liquor, and chocolates! Hell Yea, I'm there with ya'.


Brenda

Anonymous said...

Hey don't protest too much, at least he's thinking of you.  Van Dorn Plaza has a nice ring to it....Sandi

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy or not, at least he is thinking of you....

you know, I haven't read anyone's journals in a week or updated mine....

just yours.  I can't do without!  Like my coffee!  

I got a house full of sick kids and my ass is dragging.... lol

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

is it fuzzy or do you want it to be fuzzy. LOL Just kidding. Yes it's fuzzy.