Thursday, March 2, 2006

THEY WENT TO SCHOOL FOR THIS?

                       

Partly cloudy?  Partly?  Who are they kidding, there's no 'partly' about it.  Its fricken completely cloudy.  In fact, its not 'cloudy', its just 'cloud'.  The sky is completely covered by one BIG CLOUD!  There is no sun.  Nada.  Nothing.  Zip.   And no mountains, no horizon.  Just one BIG GREY CLOUD.  And snow.  Snow?  Now wait a minute... nowhere on that forecast is there any mention of snow!  Just what exactly do they study in meteorology class anyways?  I'll bet Miss Cleo could do a better job at predicting the weather by looking into a tea cup. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

are "we" having a bad day? lol..   gotta love weather forecasters..  I may be mentioning them myself later today lol.. hmmm, must be something in the air lol

Anonymous said...

Hehe...a might testy aren't we?  LOL  It's a science Dorn...science.  Love your posrs. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll admit... today is my day off and I was PROMISED a nice day for pictures.  Partly cloudy days are okay, because the part that isn't partly cloudy is usually partly sunny.  Well, not today, and so my day is ruined.  I am forced to stay indoors and wash dishes.  Dangit!

Anonymous said...

LOL - True that, my friend....  It is snowing here... we are getting about 8 inches or so.

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

come here...forecast of snow, so schools cancel before the first flake is seen!
Becky

Anonymous said...

lol well yoru right, where do they go to school for this stuff. I can do it too.