Tuesday, March 28, 2006

HEALTH FREAK MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH

I have decided that maintaining my healthier antioxidant rich diet of coffee, beer, beans and potatoes is not helping my weight and there fore I can only conclude that an ample girth is in actuality a sign of a healthy intake of antioxidants.  I may have a keg shaped ab rather than a tight sleek six-pack, my pecks may be puffy and puckered, I may be a little high strung and make funny noises when you pull my finger, but I'm healthy dang it!  I'm antioxidant-a-licious, don't hate me for it.

By the way, I just read that hazelnuts are also rich in antioxidants.  Hazelnut happens to be my favorite coffee creamer flavor.  This is great, who would have thought healthy eating could taste sooo good!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave up coffee myself a few years back and I don't eat potatoes much.  And well beer isn't my drink of choice.  But I do love beans.  :)

Anonymous said...

lol well enjoy enjoy the hazelnut creamer.

Anonymous said...

LOL
Becky

Anonymous said...

Great picture.... I love it!  And no wonder I am so chubby!

Be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Great pic hun! Your entries never fail to make me giggle! :-)

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/TheStrawberryPatch

Anonymous said...

I want to ask a question:

How do you post a link in your journal, with the actual name of the site, and not have to post the link itself?  For example, you posted ART.COM in one of your journal entries, and when I clicked on it, I was able to go directly to the site.  I have been trying to figure this out for the longest, and come up with nothing!  Please e-mail me at gdlywom@aim.com with the instructions.  Thanks!

Anonymous said...

ok so i dont drink coffee (cafe vienna doesnt count..) i don't drink beer or eat very many beans.. i do eat potatoes... so how come i cant get rid of my fat??! huh huh huh?