Thursday, March 2, 2006

JUST LIKE JOLIE!

            

I've been trying to figure out what the big fuss about Angelina Jolie is all about and I have decided that it is her lips.  Well, pooh, that's nothing a little botox can't fix (or Paintshop in this case).   A little warp here, a little warp there and I too can have full, voluptuous lips just like Angelina.  And you know what else?  I've got more boob and butt then she ever will, and they're all ME baby, no imported fat cells, silicone layers or chemical injections.  Its all USDA 100% pure home grown ME!  It just don't get much better than that. 

I just wish there was a way to divert a little from my waist up to my boobs, cos I got the volume, it just kind of all slid to the front and is drooping in a downward slope, leaving the rest of the mountain range a little... sparse so to speak.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' Goooood! lol...

have you seen the M&M commercial about collegen (sp?).. too funny..

Anonymous said...

You look great!  I have to say that I think Angelina is pretty, and supposedly, she claims no false help... but who knows!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

you just crack me up! You have to give that girl props, she's hot! (Not as hot as you with those plump lips of yours!)  lmaoooooooo

Anonymous said...

No doubt, Angelina is gorgeous, I'm just gorgeouser!

Anonymous said...

 If only we could use Microsoft Bodyshop4.0(TM). Going out Saturday night and need to fit into that little black dress? Just open Bodyshop, select the hip and thigh tool, check the smooth contour box, and take an inch or two off. While you're at it, click the Instant Facelift button (be sure to select Automakeup) for a nice wrinkle free visage. New with edition 4.0 is the acne and other blemish remover tool.

 The next morning you need only click the 'undo' button and you can go right back to scaring the kids off to school.
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

Anonymous said...

Microsoft BodyShop... yeah!  I want it!

Anonymous said...

Girl you are so funny!

Anonymous said...

I know that I have her beat int he boobage department!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I think your perfect just the way you are.  I watched Bill Mahr and he said that people should tell Angelina that she can visit a foreign country without bringing any more kids back...lol..

Anonymous said...

That is priceless.  I would swear you two are twins!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Now, Dorn, I KNOW you're not asking me to post more AJo, are you? I can go on forever about her.

I might just give up my left testicle for her :)

Charley

Anonymous said...

yep better then jolie, it's all you.  Love your lips.

Anonymous said...

Jeez, I'd hate to be Jolie and have to sleep with Brad every night!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

You slay me woman!  I have so been missing your sense of humor!  Been so busy working from can til can't, have not had much time for journal hopping!  I so miss it.  Gotta catch up on your photo journal too.  Send me an email and update me on Gabe.

Love ya!
Susan

Anonymous said...

LOL! You go girl..I never quite understood the Jolie craze myself.

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/InMyLife