Saturday, October 30, 2004

THE 13 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN, day 13

On the thirteenth day of Halloween my Ghoul-friend gave to me....

                 
  

         
 
13 graves a'haunted....

12 bloody symbols....

11 black cats yeowling.....

10 skeletons a rattling....

9 monsters mashing......

8 hungry zombies........

7 pounds of candy....

6 trick-or-treaters.......

 

5 ghastly ghosts!

4 bats a flyin'......

 

  

3 wicked witches....

 

2 mummies dancing....

And a Jack-o-lantern with a flashy smile.

(a big THANK-YOU to my daughter Becca fordoing the 8 zombies while I was watching the Broncos game)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IZ SOOOO KUTE . . . NOW WAT WILL U DO 4 THE REAL THING ???

Anonymous said...

I've loved watching this every day. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to do more than check for family e-mail since Thurs. However, since Howl-O-Scream is over and I am unemployed again I will have plenty of time to catch up on reading journals, posting comments, and bulletin boards <g>.... at least till I find another part time job <g>