Tuesday, October 5, 2004

BEANS, BEANS, THE MUSICAL FRUIT....and the Debate

(sing with me)
The more you eat, the more you toot
The more you toot, the better you feel,
So eat some beans at every meal!

We had pinto beans with smoked ham and corn bread.  I love pintos and ham but it gives me a stomach ache the next day because I eat so much of it.  Gives me other stuff too.  So anyhow, there I was with this bowl of steaming pintos infront of myself and I looked at the beans and wondered... Where do the spots go when you cook pinto beans? 

I watched most of the debate between Cheney and Edwards.  Cheney was awesome.  Edwards will someday be awesome, but tonight he was a little puppy yipping at the big dog's heels.  This was actually a better debate... in my view, than the Presidential debate.  I did notice that Edwards and Kerry use the same dizzy hand gestures.  I wonder what the orchestra would play if these guys were holding batons?  Or maybe they're pretending they have light sabers!  That would definitely help!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!!!!!"  sorry, just had to..........didn't watch the debate, but wish now i had........have heard several say that it was really good, or at least better than the presidential one.  

blessings, regina
http://journals.aol.com/wumzels2/SEDUCTIONOFLIFE

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your entries..I always get a good laugh <snort> it brightens my day.  Everybody now beans beans the musical fruit....

Donna In TExas

Anonymous said...

We had beans and cornbread tonight too! See, I plan my beans carefully, always the night before my day off so I can be toot happy !

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I HAD TO COME GET MY DAILY DOSE OF DORN........GLAD I DID. YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH!!
I FELL ASLEEP THREE FOURTHS OF THE WAY THROUGH THE DEBATE BUT I AGREE WITH YOU, EDWARDS WAS LIKE A PUP AND CHENEY THE BIG DOG.
LOVE YOUR JOURNAL!!
HEY , DID ROCKY DO A COMMENTARY ON THIS DEBATE ?
KIM.

Anonymous said...

Dorn..I love this graphic...cool...LOL I sell starwars on my ebay site...so funny..Sandi...http://journals.aol.com/sdoscher458/LifeIsFullOfSurprises

Anonymous said...

HAVE YOU NOTICED THE WAY IN WHICH CANDIDATE KERRY HOLDS HIS WIFE"S HAND  ?