Friday, October 29, 2004

WILL THE REAL DUST BUNNY PLEASE STAND UP?

Several people have asked me about the reason I no longer had my picture in my 'About Me' section.  The reason was simple, I wanted to feature my daughter's art work for a little bit.  She was trying to make me a mascot.  Unfortunately that triggered the 'dust bunny war of 2004', in which my two daughters bombarded me with dozens of pictures of dust bunnies in an effort to be judged creator of the best dust bunny.... Let me tell you, that was one contest I didn't want to have any part of... so I just let the subject quietly die down.  There have been no new dust bunnies sighted in the 2 weeks so I think the plague is over.  I have replaced the dust bunny with my own mugshot, perhaps they'll never notice and the competition will be forgotten for good.  Hey, I can hope can't I?

I've listed all the sites I get my grapics from, but I want to give special attention to Sunny's Blinkies, which are fabulous. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT BLINKIE DORN, LOL! AND THE ANSWER FOR ME IS, YES WITHOUT HESITATION!
HOW SWEET THAT WAS OF YOU TO FEATURE THEIR ART WORK. THEY MUST HAVE BEEN SO PROUD. BUT YOU KNOW, THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD IF YA ASK ME , I LIKED IT AND THOUGHT YOUR DAUGHTER DID A REALLY GOOD JOB ON IT.
THANKS FOR LETTING US IN ON THAT. I WOULDNT HAVE WANTED TO BE YOU WHEN THEY GOT INTO THAT COMPETITION, LOL!!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see your smiling mug back Dorn!  :-)  You could always put the dustbunnies under it, no?

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl