Sunday, June 20, 2004

Bah humbug!

Just want to let you all know that I was very good today.  As tempting as it was to construct a Trojan Bouquet, I went ahead and had the kids wrap the earthstone Native American coasters instead.  I had to work but made sure the kids were up and busy working on breakfast.  They spent the day at the dirtbike track.  Sounds like they had a great day.  I'm glad.  I didn't.  I was at work.  But thats okay cos I probably would have broken down and made the bouquet if I had too much spare time on my hands.  And a voodoo doll.  A voodoo doll with dickidoo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A dickidoo?   ROFLMO  A new word for my vocabulary.  I am sorry to laugh, but you are a Strong Woman who can joke even when you are in pain.
hugs from Kentucky,
Kas

Anonymous said...

now, see...a voodoodickidoo doll is just what your soul needs...as well as he needs the trojan bouquet - taped to his little trojan forehead.  sarcasm and craft projects - it will keep you sane i tell ya.

Anonymous said...

*snicker* Great entry, as always
http://journals.aol.com/bigred3392/steppingstonesandcoffee

Anonymous said...

Dickidoo....hahahahaaa. That's my ex husbands new name now! I actually have a voodoo doll with several pins, thumb tacs stuck in it & a little piece of paper with his name on it (only instead of dickidoo, it says "schmuck")  : )

Anonymous said...

"I actually have a voodoo doll with several pins, thumb tacs stuck in it & a little piece of paper with his name on it (only instead of dickidoo, it says "schmuck")"

Schmuck?  Why not putz?  Or, one of my favorite sayings, said in a sympathetic psychiatrist tone:  "you are so damaged."

Anonymous said...

A voodoo doll with dickidoo
wahhahahahahaha....roflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!! c

Anonymous said...

A voodoo doll with a dickiedoo... what exactly does the dickie...do?  LOL

angie