Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Pictures of the Memorial Day Fiasco

Art before the cannon ball injury

Zack would later win 3rd place for the small bore cannon competition.

Becca discovers the emergency breaks.

We cleaned Rocky up and found a cute little girl under all the dirt.

Rocky hated going that slow, we had to tie the throttle so she wouldn't go too fast.  This is the 'Little Bike that Could', and yes, that big guy running along side it actually rides it as well (don't go much faster with him on, even with the throttle all the way!)  Its a little bike with a big heart.

This is me above the knees

And me below the knees.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this entry.  It put a huge smile on my face.  Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures.  I hope you don't mind me saying this, but sweetie you NEED a pedicure!  LOL

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Rocky is adorable! Oh and love those sexy feets!!! You are a howl!

Anonymous said...

Love the Pics!

Had NO idea until just this moment that "Rocky" was a girl>>>>  just always assumed....

Well you know what happens when you assume... u make an ass out of me.

have a good day!
angie

Anonymous said...

don't you just love the silly bear foot slippers.  the store I used to work at sold them, and I got a pair for the man who would become my husband.  He wears them still and the baby laughs at them.

Anonymous said...

<<Becca discovers the emergency breaks.>> hahahahhahaha
that picture and that caption are PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!! well, it looks as if you had a GRAND time in the woods last weekend...i'm so glad! thanks for sharing your pics, they tell the story perfectly...btw, love your feet.---christie

Anonymous said...

Rocky is so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you posted the pictures- I am really enjoying your sites & I love the way you do the speacil effects I feel like even I maybe able to do that on my site too.Wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is the first time I have ever gone into the journal section of my
AOL. Why?  I guess I'm learning how to blog. And why I picked your journal to read as my "first one" ...I dunno. BUT, I really think that you have a natural talent for humor and for capturing the essence of your family and the world around you!
It's a wonderful thing. Cudos!!!
hAVE A NICE LIFE!
PEACE!
Kat