Tuesday, June 29, 2004

PEE PUNCH

Y'all like that one, huh?  Its one of many terms I have come up during my ranting and raving at the kids.  Yes, flushing has always been and still is a big issue in this house.  They'll go in and make their addition to the pot and take off without bothering to flush.  Finally one day I'd had enough.  There had to have been at least 3 different vintages in there and it was really smelling rank.  I had the kids at attention and began doing my lousy drill sgt. impression, with spit flying,my veins buldging from my forehead and my eyes all wild and crazy looking.  I asked the kids if that was their intention, to keep on adding until they got some kind of disgusting 'pee punch...' Well, anyhow, the term stuck and thats what we call it when more than one person uses the same toilet water without flushing.  Not something you'd serve at a party, thats for darn sure.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TO MUCH INFORMATION DORN!!!! ---lol : )

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I'm suddenly not so thirsty anymore :0)
http://journals.aol.com/bigred3392/steppingstonesandcoffee

Anonymous said...

Good Gracious!  LMFAO!!!
-Connie

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehehehehehe love it! c

Anonymous said...

Pee Punch with apple brown betty surprise!
ROFLMAO!!!
eeeeewwww!
Sorry, I couldn't resist Dorn.
I've given Cameron the responsibility of cleaning the toilet everyday, he hasn't forgotten to flush since. LOL

Lahoma

Anonymous said...

LOVE the old-timey pic, and EWWWWWWW on the pee punch, LOL.  I would have beat them to death by now for never flushing.  I do understand about the TP thing.  I'm just as bad about not putting it on the roll, so mom has resigned herself...not that I'm home that often, but since my step-dad doesn't refill the roll either, our house just has one of those stands that will hold about a half dozen rolls and the "current" roll sits on the counter near the toilet.  If it ever makes it to the actual tp holder on the wall...no one can find it!

Sammie  :)

Anonymous said...

hehe bad thing is with living with 1 man and 4 men in training I know exeactly the feeling. I guess thats a "man" thing not flushing!
-Andrea  http://journals.aol.com/andrea74albert76/Andreasdaybyday