Tuesday, August 24, 2004

UGLIEST BABY IN THE WORLD

Now isn't this a face only a mother could love?  Fortunately the kids didn't take after him too much, none of them were born with goatees although Gabe now has one and Zack is working on it.  Art is so proud of his peach fuzz, but Becca and Rocky are hoping they didn't inherit those particular genes, but they have a bottle of Nair on stand-by just in case.

FYI: I cannot take credit for this picture.  It was taken at the base Shoppette from one of those little kiosk things.  And the shark picture below was taken at Circus Circus in Las Vegas.

(yes, thats really Baby Dickidoo,  hehehehehe... and once again, now that we've made up I'm going to be in soooo much trouble again!)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEHEHE!! THATS INSANE! WISH I COULD FIND NEAT STUFF LIKE THIS TO PUT INTO MY JOURNAL. THATS WHY I HAVE TO COME TO YOURS. TO GET LAUGHS. :)


LOL........*SHAKES HEAD*..... YOU NUT!!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

AHahahahahaha! I love it! Please don't get mad at Dorn Baby Dickidoo, you're such a cutie, yes you are, boo boo boo.

Lahoma

Anonymous said...

LOL! That si  so cute! God bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

that is fantastic lol, has he changed much?
Jay x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/g1itterkat/OurBrood/

Anonymous said...

Have Mercy Sweey Jesus!

ROFL, ROFL, ROFL!!!!!!!

E
http://journals.aol.com/emfeasel/MyElegantChaos

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAAA to funny! My ex calls goatees "bone fluff" ....use your imagination. ~Ann ; )

Anonymous said...

I dig the dark glasses...was he trying to hide?  My hubby thinks I'm certifiable especially after sitting here laughing my head off on Ball Night in the Chat Room. But I love your nickname for him....glad you two made up....Sandi

Anonymous said...

The feet.   The feet.  What's  up with the feet?  This cild better learn to defend himself, 'cause he's gonna have a hard life!!!

Anonymous said...

You know, it's weird.. but I find myself strangely fascinated by this picture.  I just can't take my eyes off of it.  I just keep thinking..."Look at the size of that head!  Ouch!"

ang

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
i am teary-eyed from laughing over this one....too much!!! c

Anonymous said...

Ohhh this pic just put a smile on my face.  I WAS having a bad day.....

Anonymous said...

who the h baby is this


Anonymous said...

You guys really shouldn't make these babies suffer the pain of being made fun of every day and getting these comments copied to him ( if you even show him the comments, YA' LIL' NASTIES )


           But I gotta' be honest dat is an ugly baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!





                                           From:
                                             Kayla