Wednesday, September 1, 2004

COVER-UP.... THE ALIBI

My last entry was supposed to be a filler while I waited for my dishes to wash themselves.  It ended up being about bird turds and barf.... Bad BAD!  I'll never get picked at this rate, and I think the TOS agents are getting nervous about my constant references to those and other bodily functions so I am attempting to steer clear for a while.  Its going to be hard, and un-natural, kind of like asking a comedian to write a eulogy... but bear with me folks, I've got a lot riding on this.

Here we go:

Have you ever noticed how kids always have an alibi for everything?You don't even have to finish the sentence.... they don't even have to know the time in question or the crime committed, they have an alibi!  Maybe dads teach them the art of alibi-ing as soon as they can talk because it seems husbands also have the gift.  So, in a deparate effort to draw attention from my last entry, lets see how good you are with an alibi based on this partial sentence: 

"WHERE WERE YOU AND WHY DID YOU DO IT?"

THE SUSPECTS:
Dorn: 
Hey man, it wasn't me, I was in the bathroom laying a turd. If you don't believe me, go take a whiff!

MzGoochi:  Um, um, Um..I don't know...Okay I confess! Dorn made me do it, I swear she did! Her and Rocky threatened me with dish duty and scat!

Emfeasel:  (doesn't look good... you might want to think about getting a lawyer right about now!)

Kimbellina:  IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN ME, I'M SCARED OF THE DARK, AND HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO BUTT FUMES!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Sdoscher:  It was somebody who LOOKED like me....if you run fast you can catch her she's climbing out a bathroom window! hehehe

Ryanagi:  It couldn't have been me. I never go in there or touch that!

  Glittercat:  Sounds like a conspiracy to me, they were all involved lol............. by the way i wasn't there !!! << whistles innocently climbing out of the window lol >>>

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, um, Um..I don't know...Okay I confess! Dorn made me do it, I swear she did! Her and Rocky threatened me with dish duty and scat!

Hee hee

Anonymous said...

Rofl.....uh, "no thanky....I'll take your word for it" would be my reply......arrrrf....I don't do poop smells to well...LOL

E

Anonymous said...

sounds like a conspiracy to me, they were all involved lol............. by the way i wasn't there !!! << whistles innocently climbing out of the window lol >>>
Jay x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/g1itterkat/OurBrood/

Anonymous said...

It couldn't have been me. I never go in there or touch that!

Anonymous said...

It was somebody who LOOKED like me....if you run fast you can catch her she's climbing out a bathroom window! hehehe......Sandi

Anonymous said...

IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN ME, I'M SCARED OF THE DARK, AND HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO BUTT FUMES!!!! LOL!!!!!!
I KNEW YOU WOULD BLOW IT, YA JUST COULDNT HELP YOURSELF COULD YA DORN?? ( STAY OFF THE SUBJECT...YOU KNOW WHICH ONE...) :)
LOL!!!!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

Where was I?  uhmmm    I was over at Lahoma's and then stopped by Dorn's...geesh...she needs some air freshner or something in her bathroom. Can someone send her some Glade?

What did I do? ohhhh, nothing. I was ... uhmmmm...yes, I was writing in my journal-all of my journals over at Dorn's. Hard to do covering my nose with one hand and typing with the other.

And whatever I did I will never do it again, whatever it was you said I did. And I will never go wherever I went because I guess I am not suppose to  go there anyways.   (finger's crossed behind my back).  huhhhhh?????

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Who..me??? pah!..i've been online all day (and night..AND morning)  reading Dorns lil' journal :D ..(almost done btw)!