Wednesday, September 29, 2004

RENEGING ON A FAVORITE SAYING

Don't know what I ate, but my gullet was fussing today.  Remember my little saying about 'why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it...',   Well, I take it back!  I was sitting here today thanking the good Lord that it was a fart and NOT a burp, cos that sucker was deadly!  Now I know why dogs are always panting with their tongues out of their mouth... cos they lick the place where those farts come from... and it can't be good!  They don't want that tongue in their mouth!  They just hang it out there until a human comes by that they can wipe it on.

Spent the evening in the hot tub.  Its so relaxing out there with all the lights out, nothing but the sound of the crickets doing the nasty dance, the stars bright and blurry in the cloudless sky (can't wear glasses in the hot tub... they fog up).  And the sound of 'Mom... how do you do this...?' and 'Mom... can you help me with my homework?', or 'Mom... read my paper?'.  Hello....children.... I'm in the hot tub, without any light, without my glasses, I'm sopping wet... does it look like I can even SEE your homework, let alone help you with it?  Whats that smell?  I don't know what you're talking about... no, of course I didn't fart, mommies don't fart, that's just the bubbles from the hot tub jets!

Animated fart by:  Wayne's Animated GIF Collection

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha, love the graphic, have had some days recently like that lol.  dang, i need a hot tub........my tub has no jets, can't blame it on that dang it.  dorn, i love you to death..........i am so thankful you have become a part of my nightly rituals.  if they ever let other journalers vote on the top journals, i will be first in line to vote for yours.  keep it coming girlfriend............blessings, regina
http://journals.aol.com/wumzels2/SEDUCTIONOFLIFE

Anonymous said...

I have found your journal....  have no idea where.....  but I have been reading for awhile. I linked your journal to mine, though i do not have 10000 hits or anything. thanks for the laughs     rachel

Anonymous said...

Dorn!!!!!!!  You mustn't fart in a hot tub....because the water is so hot it loses its air pockets and just sort of hangs onto that fart forever!  You poor thing....it must've been traumatic LOL

BTW If my dog greets me with a kiss again I think I may just wipe his tongue first now....

Anonymous said...

you are so funny. Thanks for the laugh's . I don't think it matters what your doing , especially if it's somethng for you. The kids will always have something to ask you that just can't wait.
Have a great day.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

FART BUBBLES!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in.  Been off the air for a week now....
I see that you've finally figured out how to the blinkee graphics!!  Good for you!


I read all the way to the bottom of the journal.... why do I still feel like I've missed so much?!  How many entries to produce in a day?!

Thanks for being such a diversion for me.... I love your journal.
angie

Anonymous said...

    If you have a younger child, blame the farts on them.  They cant remember or control their farting, so they get all confused about it, and you double your fun!

Anonymous said...

ROFL   I have been known to hide behind mt hot tub if I hear the kids coming.