Sunday, September 19, 2004

Saturday Night.....

Went to see the movie Sky Captain, its kind of a take off of those old Captain Scarlet / Thunderbirds puppet type shows from the 60's and 70's.  It was cute though and the kids came out with a new nick name for me .... Polly... she's a photographer/journalist who is always taking pictures and trying to get the scoop of the century.  And she is always having issues with her camera... no film, missing shots because of her lense cap being on.... just like ME!

Rocky had the sneezes all the way to the theatre.  'Allergies?' I asked.  Nope, boogers, stuck on her nose hair that tickled when she breathed.  Ahhhhh NOSE DINGLEBERRIES!  When Becca started sneezing I asked 'dingleberries?'  She hit me!

So, first of all, I kept missing the truck in the parking lot cos I havene't memorized what it looks like yet.  And I'm wondering.... can a Hemi fit in Big Red cos how cool would that be! In the mean time I'm trying to figure out how I'll get to drive the Dogde.  I'll probably have to get up before Steve and take off with the truck before he can go to work, leaving him with the Pontiac!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta tell the truth... is it really worth watching?

It's LOOKS COMPLETELY STUPID!!!!

I'm glad that you enjoyed time with the kids though.

have a great day
ang

Anonymous said...

I DO THAT WITH NEW VEHICLES TOO. I CAN NEVER FIND IT WHEN I PARK IT SOMEWHERE BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE OLD ONE.  I THINK THAT WOULD BE TOO COOL IF YOU GOT A HEMI IN BIG RED. YOU WOULD BE THE SH*T THEN!! LOOK OUT.LOL!!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

yeah good idea....early before he wakes up!  Now the look on his face when he awakes and finds the Dodge gone?  Priceless!

Stacy http://journals.aol.com/djzgirl71/Mylifewith5kidsonecatandalmostne

Anonymous said...

LOL Dingleberries.... must remember that one.