Saturday, September 18, 2004

OUR NEW BABY

Check her out, isn't she beautiful?  She's a 2004 Dodge Ram, yep, she'd got that little Ram head thingie on the hood... too cool!  She's an awesome truck, we spent a little more on her than we wanted to, but she'll do what we want and go where we want so we're happy!  And guess what........

She's got a Hemi!  Yehaw!  Okay, I don't know what the big deal is about Hemis but the guys all like them and they make the neatest rumble so that can't be bad.  Besides, Hemi is a 4 letter word, and I have this thing for 4 letter words.  I can use Hemi on Aol and not get TOS'd for it.  So.... hey AOL, ... HEMI HEMI HEMI! 

And here's the best part folks... its not mine!  No sir-ree!  Steve already made it clear that the new truck would be his.  I already made it clear I was not happy with his sloppy seconds.  He asked me what I wanted him to do.  I told him I wanted him to get Big Red fixed, to pay someone to put in a new engine...  That was what I wanted all along.  And he agreed to it.  Sooooo, see?  There are 2 winners here today.  I think I am happier than I have been in a long long time!  Yes, life is good!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey grat truck  i am soooo jealous!  Nice compromise as well!  To BIG RED!

Stacy http://journals.aol.com/djzgirl71/Mylifewith5kidonecatandalmostne

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a win-win situation.  go give Steve an HEMI.  

Anonymous said...

I amso glad Big Red is being resurrected form the grave for you! You truly do have the best of both now! Margo

Anonymous said...

Nice truck! Glad you are getting Red fixed! Have a good evening. Beckie

Anonymous said...

SWEET Dorn!!! The truck is gorgeous! & it has a ....HEMI! lol Enjoy it! : )

Anonymous said...

If my husband always gave me the peice pf crap, and I wasn't happy with it, I'd take the keys to the car I like, and keep them, let him barrow them once in a great while. Maybe then he would start to respect me as an important person too, and realize I like to drive around in nice things too. Heck I have his son, I am a Good wife...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition! & I'm so happy for your about getting Big Red fixed properly! -=)

Anonymous said...

very nice Dorn........CONGRATS!! And kudos to hubby for salvaging Big Red for ya!  two winners indeedy!
~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Oh man am I ever jealous!  I think I should get the new truck, you can have big red, and hubby can take my '97 F150.  What do ya think?  (tee hee)

Sammie  :)
http://journals.aol.com/ladydriversammie/MovinOn

Anonymous said...

NOW THATS A NICE TRUCK. BUT BIG RED AINT TOO SHAGGY EITHER. I'D DRIVE IT!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Dorn, I'm impressed! So glad you get to keep big red and that she's gonna be fixed. Although, you should have gotten the new one, by gosh its your birthday month, whats he thinking?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Shes perty :)

Anonymous said...

oh, it's gorgeous! Is this the one with the full quad cab and the shorter bed in the back? Very cool.

Anonymous said...

wooo-hooo!